PPopularly known as key hole surgery is practiced to the highest level of
perfection since 1999. The center offers day care surgery for
• Patients of infertility.
• Patients of heavy bleeding requiring hysterectomy (removal of uterus).
• Pelvic floor repair surgeries for women who complain of prolapse. (Something coming out of vagina).
• Laparoscopic surgery for endometriosis.
• Laparoscopic myomectomy (removal of tumuor of uterus only).
WWe have treated all the types of endometriosis laparoscopically over the
last several years. Treatment of all types of endometriotic cystt, ,
twisted ovarian cyst, dermoid cysts etc are also carried out routinely.
TTLH is the most recent technique of removing the uterus laparoscopically.
• There is no need of vaginal or abdominal incisions.
• We are doing TLH for the last several years.
• Patients with big uteri and patients who have multiple previous surgeries like laparotomies and caesarean section can be done by TLH laparoscopically.
OOvarian masses are seen in young girls and they usually present with large swellings, pelvic pain and menstrual irregularities, reproductive function is always a concern when open approach in used, so at our centre we have pioneered and perfected the art & science of laparoscopic management of ovarian masses in young girls. They go home on the same day and can join college with in 3- 4 days.
WWe have treated all types of prolapses as vaginal wall prolapse, post
hysterectomy vault prolapse, laparoscopically.
Other types of prolapses are also treated as prolapse of rectum (rectocele), prolapse of bladder (cystocele) small bowl prolapse (Enterocele) and prolapse of uterus. Laparoscopically we are doing latest technology lateral suspension for infertile patients, who wish to conserve uterus for future child bearing.
FFibroids are common benign tumor of the uterus. They cause heavy menstrual bleeding & infertility. If they grow fast and attain big size they can cause hard lump in abdomen and also could cause pain. Normally this surgery is quite difficult when done with a big cut and causes a lot of bleeding. At our centre this sugery is being performed laparoscopically. Even large tumours (fibroids) are removed after morcellation. As we are equipped with an automatic morcellator from Johnson & Johnson. It is done by keyhole surgery & uterine reconstruction in excellent. The fertility outcome of the Surgery is very rewarding.